High Speed FC Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Speed FC Tournament

The great Tournament!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NS vs El!te FINAL -DM

Go down 
+3
Tyrant
Hal
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Empty
PostSubject: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:50 pm

congratulation to..
NS and El!te
cheers
hey guys
i need a good day for NS and Elite for play the final
ouch! im cat
xD

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rtcwtournament.forumotion.com
Hal

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:42 pm

I am currently in the process of getting information from my friends in Elite on a good day to do it, I will try to post the prime date and a secondary date for us tomarrow, we have had a lot of fun in this tournment and we look forward to facing off against the only team we tied with earlyer in the tournment, Ns, we wish them good luck and we will see them on the battle field....soon Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:44 am

yup looking forward to playing UP, hm i mean elite.
Back to top Go down
ZoKo

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:00 am

i think we all wanted another game nS vs elite. let's have fun Cool and good luck elite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catgirl

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:12 am

thursday 24/04 at 21:00?
cat
Back to top Go down
SirSmokeAlot

PostSubject: Thx   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:51 am

Thx for the congrats. We played 2-2 worses NS whit 4 vs 5 i hope we can be a compleat team. So nothing while holed us back. Thx for a super fun and real cool tourney FC.

Just one more qusteien what dose the winner get, And can i change my price to hash or weed? or maby a bong- LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Heavy heavy Smokey

king
Back to top Go down
Hal

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:36 pm

Elite's first choice of a date is this Thursday 25/4/08 at 22hr
Our second choice is the following day Friday 26/4/08 at 22hr

How do you complie with these dates Ns?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:02 am

we have people who need to get up early in the morning so i would say 2200 is too late for us, 2100 is better. about the days they should be ok but we'll discuss them and get back to u.
Back to top Go down
ZoKo

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:31 pm

thursday would fit better for us i think, at least for me.
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:54 pm

Tyrant wrote:
yup looking forward to playing UP, hm i mean elite.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:02 pm

Was too lasy to ask until now but I will do it: on Dm section what is the referees position towards:
/cl_maxpackets
/cl_timenudge
/rate
/snaps

We are after all on Dm and these settings can have a huge effect on a player.
I put this questions with a purpose. However i will say the purpose only in case its needed
Back to top Go down
Hal

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:35 pm

Well as Elite we can not play an early game any time soon because so many have to work, have sport pratice, or school, and those obligations have to come first. Unless it can happen on a weekend I do not think we can complie.
Back to top Go down
ZoKo

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:52 pm

thursday 22.00 could fit for us, because it's dm... but then we have to start on time... i'll let you know asap.

about cvars... a few of us also play 1.4, personnaly i use the same cfg.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:57 am

Doesn't Elite have an advantage over other teams because theyre "not a clan", they can choose any player they like, even players who are in other clans?
Doesn't Elite clearly show to be using this advantage by having quite a few UP members in their "not clan".
Doesn't Ace make a bit of an ASS out of himself by denying this?
Isn't it funny that Ace of all people is worried about other players configs?
Doesn't Ace continue to make an ASS out of himself by conveniently forgetting to mention the cvars m_pitch and com_maxfps?
Doesn't Ace realize that admins can have an opinion about these cvars but that they cannot actually force players to stay between certain values simply because they do not know exactly what values the players are using?
Wouldn't it therefore be better if Ace just put a sock in it and stfu?

I think 22:00 might be a bit late for me and virus. We might be able to make 21:30 CET.
Back to top Go down
Hal

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:38 pm

Ok so it is settled we will play this Thursday, as soon as both teams have 5 members between 21:30hr and 22hr we will begin the scrim. That way it gives us all an equal opportunity to arrive and be ready to play. Sound fair? I think so, and this is what I will tell my friends in Elite.
Back to top Go down
ZoKo

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:58 pm

ok we'll be there thursday 21.30 Smile with our 5 guys.

let's have a nice fair and cool final Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:25 am

Lets start at 2130 . There is no such thing as lets start some time thursday night. 21:30 CET means you gotta be there at half past 9. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hal

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:09 am

No the start time will be bewteen 9:30 and 10:00 and that is Elite's wishes finalized, if we have 5 players at 9:30 then we will start, if not we will wait as long as 10:00. I am trying to give you all the benefit of this thing, but we really can not assure such early time tables. If I had to guess I would say we will have all 5 people there at 9:30, but in the event we all do not show up please be willing to wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NS vs El!te FINAL -DM   NS vs El!te FINAL -DM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NS vs El!te FINAL -DM
Page 1 of 1